information e-mail: email@example.com
or call 01371 878801
THE VARIO PROVIDES YOU ANSWERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
wash facilities of the MaxiWash generation are consistently focussed on
achieving maximum efficiency. This is why WashTec is the world’s largest
manufacturer of commercial vehicle washing facilities.
rollover Vario MaxiWash supplied by WashTec, comprises of a full design and
build package, not only keeping your company’s vehicles clean, but with the
additional option of a reclaim system, it helps the environment by recycling
up to 70 per cent of the water that the wash uses. New technology
developments for the water recovery system permit a higher saving potential
not only in the consumption of energy but also the consumption of chemicals,
helping to maintain your company’s clean and efficient image. Once
installed, WashTec has over 50 UK based field engineers for support.
offer the complete range of products and services to cover all your
commercial vehicle needs.
Galvanised Fixed Post
Commercial Lifts - Ideal for Commercial Washbay Applications
The galvanised fixed post lift from Totalkare provides solutions for a variety of vehicle and industry types.
A range of capacities available from 25 - 33T.
Range of platform lengths of 7 - 18m.
Can be surface mounted or recessed into the floor.
Electromechanical lifting system.
Drive on and drive through options available.
Jacking beams and lighting options available.
Totalkare offer a complete solution from initial site surveys to ensure that this is the correct lifting solution for your requirements. Installation of the fixed post lift on site by our own engineers through to operator training to ensure safe operation of the lift and all Health and Safety requirements are met.
Contact Totalkare today for a free site survey.
Tel: 0121 585 2724
Fleet Wash Equipment Specialists
Tammer UK is one of the country's leading suppliers of
vehicle washing equipment.
Since the 1970s, Tammer has built up an excellent
reputation, and an impressive list of clients – including Aldi, Berendsen, British
Telecom Fleet, DHL Tradeteam, Greggs Group, JD Sports, Local Authorities,
Marks & Spencers, M.O.D - RAF Bases, Police Authorities, Royal Mail, TDG, TJ Morris, TNT and numerous others.
Tammer provides equipment suitable for washing trucks, large box vans, curtain siders or solid trailers, buses and tankers. Options
Rollover and Touchless Systems
The Rainbow Ultima - Fleet Vehicle Wash.
Wash ALL vehicle types - tractor units, trailers, tankers, curtainsiders, buses & coaches, MOD vehicles, vans, Hiabs, etc.
Pressure Wash Systems
Static Jetwash Equipment
Mobile Pressure Washers
We also supply cleaning chemicals for all types of vehicle washing equipment.
Water Recycling & Rain Water harvesting systems available.
WASHBAY PLATFORM LIFT
“Specifically Designed for Washbay Use”
• Electro-hydraulic, low-maintenance lifting system
• Surface-mounted or flush-mounted
• 20t, 25t and 35t capacities
• Two independent platforms from 7m to 14.5m
• No posts or crossbeams. No exposed threaded
• Hot-dipped galvanised platforms and run-ups
• Maritime coating to all other exposed parts
• Watertight, lockable stainless steel control box
• Independent air-operated mechanical locking
• Full service package available
• Combined auto-chassis-wash + vehicle lifting
system now available
Tel: 01604 662049
Commercial vehicle cleaning products and services
LPW are the UK’s largest commercial vehicle cleaning company. They provide vehicle cleaning services and sell a range of high quality vehicle cleaning products.
LPW Fleetcare is their vehicle cleaning product brand, providing all of the tools for you to be able to maintain the appearance of your fleet.
• Traffic Film removers –ISO9002 standard caustic and solvent free detergent, also available in food grade delivered nationwide and topped up monthly.
• Pressure washers – Hot/cold water, wall/floor mounted or mobile. They can even be installed with tag readers to identify the users.
• Screenwash – concentrated screenwash delivered nationwide and topped up monthly.
• Driver packs – Cab cleaning packs provided in a drawstring bag to help drivers keep the inside of the vehicle in top condition.
• Scrubber dryers – A range of warehouse or trailer floor cleaners.
Call: 01708 463400
is the Bitimec Single Brush Power-wash line of equipment, designed for
washing commercial and industrial vehicles. Various models are available
to suit all budgets and vehicles.
- All chassis and frames constructed of stainless steel
- Patented, autonomous self propelled machines, free
of connecting cables or hoses
- Patented brush inclination system for maximum
stability and safety
- Capacity to wash surfaces with inclination up to 22°
- Bi-directional feather touch controls for washing the
most difficult corners
- Easy to use and operate, providing economical
solutions in time and money
- Wash a coach or trailer in an average of 7 minutes
- Adjustable nozzle bars to provide perfect spray
- The 420L (112gal) water tanks washing up to 5
coaches on one fill
Britannia Strong - 3 brush gantry wash
Britannia Streamline - 4 brush drive-through
Sales Service Design Support
• Vehicle wash
capacity up to 5m in height up to
• All commercial vehicles accounted for
• Nationwide sale and service
• Specialists in design and manufacture of all
commercial wash systems
• Under chassis wash System
• Drive though system
• Gantry system
• Water recycling system
• Train wash and CET system
• Free no obligation quotes
• Wide range of commercial wash chemicals
Sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Tel: (01789) 767023
Service email: email@example.com
Service Tel: (01789) 400096
Now in print and online
Packed with the latest industry news,
legal updates, special features and regular workshop and fleet
management sections, Transport Operator newspaper is
essential reading for HGV, LCV and PSV operators, hirers, repairers,
dealerships and suppliers.
Each issue of Transport Operator is mailed for free, nine times a year,
to 12,000 recipients across the UK. These recipients are taken on a
rotating basis from our much larger, overall database - meaning that you
need to register if you'd like to receive every issue.
Transport Operator has also
launched its news website, bringing you the very latest stories
from across the industry, as well as information on relevant products
If you would
like to advertise in a future edition of Product Focus, or have any
further questions or comments, please feel free to email us at
or call on 0151 427 1950.
© OnTarget Publishing Ltd 2016
& Servicing Equipment
Alcohol & Drug Testing
Axles & Suspension
Batteries & Power
Brake Servicing &
Braking Systems &
Component Suppliers &
Fuel Cards & Fuel Purchase
Fume Extraction Systems
Reversing & Visibility Aids
Road Safety & Visibility
Transmission & Clutch
Truck Body Components
Tyre & Wheel Servicing
Van Storage & Racking
Vehicle & Trailer Tracking
Workshop Fixed Lifts
Workshop Pits &