The Bradbury BACP222YF Fully Automatic Air
Conditioning Machine, for use with R1234yf refrigerant gas, is suitable for
hybrid and electric vehicles and has an integrated passenger car, commercial and
agricultural vehicle database.
The BACP202 features the same
functionality but is for use with R134a refrigerant gas.
As standard both machines includes an automatic dye
injection system, a heated tank, a temperature probe coupling and a polyethylene
structure which is resistant to oil and re-frigerants.
Both units are also suitable for customers
offering a mobile service!
• Fully automatic operation
• Large LCD graphic display (260 x 64 pixel)
• 18kg tank as standard
• 7.5m hose lengths available (standard 3m)
• Free database software updates
• High capacity vacuum pump 100l/min
• Manufactured in Italy
• 2 year
parts & labour warranty
• 1 year maintenance package
Automotive Air Conditioning
Training & Assessment
Automotive Air Conditioning
Tools & Accessories
AACTA is a specialist, independent automotive air conditioning company
with over 35 years' experience in the industry.
Air Conditioning Training
• Fully certified to IMI or City & Guilds
• "F" gas qualification – training courses are
tailored for HGV, Bus, & Coach – 1 day.
• "F" gas qualification plus Testing, Service &
Repair Course – 2 days.
• Recognised and approved by Evobus & Scania
• Training carried out at your premises or at our
own training venue in Leicestershire.
Sales & Equipment
• AC Service Stations, manual & fully automatic
• Full range of leak detection equipment
• Comprehensive stock of all AC specialist
tools and consumables
• Service, repair and calibration
• Spares and service parts available
Your free industry newspaper...
Now in print and online
Packed with the latest industry news, legal updates, special features and regular workshop and fleet management sections, Transport Operator newspaper is essential reading for HGV, LCV and PSV operators, hirers, repairers, dealerships and suppliers.
Each issue of Transport Operator is mailed for free, nine times a year, to 12,000 recipients across the UK. These recipients are taken on a rotating basis from our much larger, overall database - meaning that you need to register if you'd like to receive every issue.
Transport Operator has also launched its news website, bringing you the very latest stories from across the industry, as well as information on relevant products and services.
If you would like to advertise in a future edition of Product Focus, or have any further questions or comments, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0151 427 1950.
© OnTarget Publishing Ltd 2015
& Servicing Equipment
Alcohol & Drug Testing
Axles & Suspension
Batteries & Power
Brake Servicing &
Braking Systems &
Component Suppliers &
Fuel Cards & Fuel Purchase
Fume Extraction Systems
Reversing & Visibility Aids
Road Safety & Visibility
Transmission & Clutch
Truck Body Components
Tyre & Wheel Servicing
Van Storage & Racking
& Trailer Tracking
Workshop Fixed Lifts
Workshop Pits &